Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Together Again







For this past weekend only, my best friend, the one and only Jacqueline, came back into town for some together time. There's no doubt in my mind that she came to see me :p, but she might have also dropped by to see her family that came all the way from Switzerland. I'm not sure, but regardless we had a little bbq at Jackie's house and ate delicious food, laughed at Swiss jokes and played Beatle's Rock Band for hours. Our friends Nicky and David also hung with us, and it just felt like Jackie had never left. It was a great night.

The next day was all about the shopping! Matthew and Janine (the Swiss cousins) were in search of our great American deals and eternal sale racks. We hit up a great little vintage shop and took them to the infallible mall. They bought tons and tons of clothes! It was spectacular to see. Jackie bought a few things like a beautiful sea green coat and a pair of boots that I might buy myself! I got myself a cute little beret with a black bow.

After the incredible shopping we went to a family party and repeated the fun that we had had the night before. It was a beautiful weekend and I can't wait for Jackie to come back in October.

Love,

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment